Terms & Conditions
All group function bookings are to agree & adhere
to these terms and conditions as stated
- 1. Bookings are considered tentative until receipt of security deposit.
- 2. Function cancellations must occur within 7 days, after which the security deposit is non-refundable.
- 3. Confirmation of menu and bar package must be submitted 7 days prior to your function date by 5:00 p.m.
- 4. A confirmed guest count is to be provided 7 days prior to your function date by 5:00 p.m. The number of guests cannot be decreased as of this day; however, you can continue to increase your numbers up to 3 days prior to your function date.
- 5. A confirmed floor plan is to be provided 7 days prior to your function date by 5:00 p.m. (f required).
- 6. The client is to indcate any guest(s) dietary restrictions and children requiring a highchair or booster seat.
- 7. The client is to indcate any youths between the ages of 11 to 18 years of age if alcohol is being served.
- 8. Host Bar packaging is strictly subject to single serve only, double pours are not permitted.
- 9. Guests under 21 years of age are not permitted attendance past 9:00 p.m. at Emma's Backporch in accordance with our in-house policies.
- 10. Food and beverage fees are subject to an automatic service (gratuity) charge of (18%) and HST taxes.
- 11. Payment based on final numbers, food, beverage and services is immediately due upon function conclusion. Your security deposit will be reimbursed should the facility be left in good standing and room requirements are met.
- 12. In the event of lost or damaged goods your security deposit will be debited.
- 13. We only accept Visa, MC, AMEX, Debit Bank Draft or Cash for final payment(s).
- 14. The client's credit card will be held as security and if necessary debited in the event of outstanding accounts.
- 15. Our preferred method of communication is email to ensure a copy of all communication is placed in your client file for future reference. Please direct your inquires and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 905.634.1146.